Tuesday 7 January 2014

Questionnaire Anaylsis


From the information that I have gathered it shows me that more females than males will want to read the magazine therefore there should be a slight more female vibe to the magazine. The target audience are young so keeping up with modern fashion and styles is going to help them feel that it is there magazine. As the majority of the people who have taken my questionnaire said they wanted the price around £1-£2 this means that the content of the magazine needs to be interesting and up to date for them to keep buying it and to keep profits up. The content of the magazine will be of an high standard and will include photoshoots, reviews and gossip as this is what my audience who answered the questionnaire wanted to be included within my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment