Saturday 1 March 2014

Identity of Artists

For my magazine I have to create an artist to link in with the images that I have taken of my model. The artist that my magazine will be focused on will be called "Tina Jones" . I chose this name randomly to fit in with the genre of my magazine and the model I will be using to act as the artist. I am going to base the image of my artists on the style of people like Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Shenae Grimes. I feel that the outfits that I have chosen suit my magazine genre perfectly because it's the style most teenagers are wearing or at least they know and could recognize and relate to it. The back story to this artist is that she is a young British artist who is new on the music scene and is working towards her first album gaining fans and promoting her music via social media. On my magazine there will be two other artists one called "Poppy James" and the other called "Hayley White" these artists won't be the main article however they will make an appearance on my contents page as two solo artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment