Wednesday 12 March 2014

Title Decision

As the majority of planning is done for my magazine I have to figure out what I want to call it. I've done some research into possible magazine names and I have found out that most of them don't relate to artists themselves but to something more random for example Q Magazine. Some of the examples I have already come up with is a name that relates to the magazine; for example, The Beat, Audio and Melody however after thinking about it for a couple of days I don't want any of these names so today I came up with my magazine name. I am going to be calling my magazine Spotlight, this is because its focusing on two individual artists therefore the spotlight is on them and I also feel that it fits into my chosen genre better than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment