Friday 14 March 2014

Double page spread background

I wanted to include something different on my magazine, so I went back to look at many examples and I have decided to split my background up into two different images. One will be a plain solid colour while the other will be an image. As I want this for my background I don't want the image side to stand out alot, this is because I don't want to take the attention away from my main article and images. Finding an image to use was hard however I thought flowers might be a good way to go as they are mostly simple and understated meaning the focus won't always be on them! To keep my background clear colours but still able to be seen, I used effects to make the image slightly yellower so that is isnt always white.
 
This is the image that I am going to use, with the solid coulour and the patterened nevt to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment