Friday 14 March 2014

Sign Decisions

On my front cover I included a new sign to promote a competition that is happening. This is the way that my final design came about. I wanted to incorporate the same pink colour that is a running theme all the way through my magazine.
 
When I put this star onto my magazine it didn't look right, so I added the text to see if it looked any better, "Win tickets for your fave band". The text was in black to link in with my colour scheme.
After playing around with different effects I decided that I didn't want a pink star, therefore I went back to the start and started again. Now this is my chosen sign.
This is the star that will be included on the front of my magazie, I feel that it looks better that the other star that I have tried out and that the writing links in more with the whole magazine.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment